Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FAQ

Q : Why you showing retail price:
A : This site is shown to everybody, your business confidence is my concern. You can send e-mail to darmasuyoga@gmail.com I will explain the wholesale price for you.

Q : Do you have stock?
A : Unfortunately I don’t. As I said in my profile, I a novice in capital, a small business but will surely getting bigger with your trust.

Q : Is there any minimum purchase?
A : To get wholesale price your minimum purchase is $1000 (wholesale price)

Q : Is there minimum quantity for each model?
A : Off course, but doesn’t have to in large quantity. I am welcome to beginners with 2 – 3 pieces each model.


Q : How to get cheaper price?
A : Larger quantity per model will reduce price. Example: quantity 1 – 9 priced at $50, quantity 10 – 20 priced at 45 and more than 20 priced at $42.5

Q : How is payment term?
A : As you finish doing selection you must send 80% of total amount purchased.
After finished we will send the package to your address.
You must send the rest 20% as you received the package.

Q : Can I trust you?
A : Absolutely you can, my family is owner of vast property in precious location in Bali.
I will not damage our reputation by cheating.